Friday, March 27, 2009

He's a keeper

This whole dating this is obviously hit or miss and doing it with kids makes it really difficult to actually find someone. Apparently though, I seem to have found a definite candidate for the role of My Prince Charming.

Jason surprised me last night by showing up after work with a bunch of groceries to make dinner for the kids and I. Because it was a surprise, I obviously didn't know and had just given the kids their dinner; but that just made it all the nicer when we did sit down to eat together. He was a little disappointed that we couldn't talk much without interruptions, but it was still lovely.

Excuse the blur on the picture, my camera was on some weird setting....

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That is great! He'll get used to the dinner conversation with interuptions. Have a great weekend!

Mommy Daisy said...

Wow, that was really sweet.

Kristi said...

That was so sweet. You've gotta love a man who cooks.

Just Vegas said...

He cooks?! Yeha, hang on to that one!

Astarte said...

That sounds like a nice person. I'm glad that you've found someone that you can be happy around!