Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The next month:

This is the our calendar leading up to Christmas (just 31 days away)!


I just had to take it down and add the rehearsals/performances for our church's Christmas concert, Micah's after-school ball hockey schedule, various Christmas functions, and some more school notices.

Most of what is on here are things like pizza days and gym days for Micah and Noah, but there's a lot of other stuff on there too. Christmas is still a month away and our schedule looks packed! If you notice, only the 17th and 18th are free. The kids will still have school on the 17th though....OH! I just remembered! I have an EXAM on the 17th, yay! So only the 18th is free! Ill have to make sure I include something that involves staying home for our advent calendar that day.

At least I also have this written on my dry erase, next to the calendar, to help me remember to be grateful and also why I do what I do:

1 comment:

Mommy Daisy said...

My calendar is starting to look like that too! 'Tis the season, right!