Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blah

Im feeling seriously blah lately. Im not in any particular mood really, just blah. There hasn't been much going on around here and when I come up with a topic to write about, I just don't feel like writing. Blah!

The housing situation is still crap. I have three possibilities at the moment but by tomorrow morning when I have to call them all back, they'll probably be gone. I viewed one today that I really wanted and was actually the exact price I worked out in my budget, but it was down to myself and three others. When the owners have a choice over whoever and a single mom with four kids, they pick the other person. I want to stay positive and believe that there is a house for me but Im just so frustrated with waiting.


The kids and I had a great weekend out around town. We went to a railway museum yesterday and a bbq and walk with my brother/SIL and their daughter. It was really nice. Today I went to another museum with just Josiah when the older ones were visiting their dad. It was really busy so I couldn't spend much time looking around but it was great anyway.


I haven't heard from Dr. Maureen yet about the PIF that she won. If anyone knows her, please let her know about the win and tell her to get in touch. If I don't hear from her by next week, Ill just randomly pick someone else and maybe give her the other PIF at a later date. We'll see.
Happy Monday people...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend at the museums!

Good luck with the house stuff. In the end it will work out great and all of the stress will have been worth it!!