So it looks like Ive been tagged by Kristi. This is my first time being tagged so I hope I get it right. First the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ok now this will be the hard part. How do I come up with 6 random things about myself? This seems hard!
1. I count everything I do. If Im walking, I count my steps; if Im rocking the baby in my rocking chair, I count the rocks; if there is nothing else to count, I count the time.
2. I love music and I prefer to always have music playing, but I rarely put any on. Its probably from living in an apartment building with a neighbor who liked to complain, but I just never think to even turn on a radio. Unless Im in the car. The kids and I rock out to all sorts of music while we drive. We also have random family dancing whenever we do think to turn on some music.
3. I hate nail polish. I think it looks horrible on fingers and I cant imagine going through anything more pointless. Toe nail polish isn't as bad, but only with sandals.
4. Ive never really been single before. Ive been seeing someone almost constantly since I was a teenager. There were a few months in between some boyfriends but never was it very long. I feel awkward about my singleness now but I know that it is for the best. I think that Ive been afraid of being alone so Ive just never really let it happen. I kissed a lot of frogs that way.
5. Ive always been positive that I would have a daughter some day. With every baby Ive thought "this one will be my girl." Somehow four boys later, I cant let go of this daughter that Ill never have. I know that I don't want any more kids, but how can I possibly never have a daughter? It just doesn't seem right.
6. I don't like coffee. Ill drink a mocha but I just cant stomach the taste of coffee. It isn't because its too bitter either, I mean I drink my tea black. While Im at it, I cant stand the taste of wine or beer either. Im so not into adult drinks.
So that was crazy difficult. I think Ive been writing for about 35 minutes now? Guh! Alright, time to pass this one on...