Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I can feel the love!

How cool is it that Amanda gave me an award?

So neat!

The Rules:

1. Put the award up on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

Nominees:

The Muddled Sage

The Creamery

Swistle

Mommy Daisy

Miss Grace's Disgrace

Indigo Girl

Complimentary Chocolate

Autobiography of a Material Girl

I know that's eight but I just couldn't choose! There were so many more to do too..

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I was a little behind on the notifications, sorry! But I'm glad you found it :)

Mommy Daisy said...

Aww, congrats. And thanks so much!

Deleted said...

Awesome! CONGRATS AND THANKS! ..lol,
I was reading your list and everyone on it is who I'd pick ..hehe




Ps. Butterflies, I love it!

Whimsy said...

Aren't you SWEET! Congrats and thank you!

Swistle said...

SWEET! (as my 4th-grader has recently been saying about everything positive)

Astarte said...

Oh, thanks!!!! And hooray for your award!!!