Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There's really no point to this post

Im sick so wah! I have no desire to post today and probably wouldn't have if I wasn't trying to do NaBloPoMo. I stayed up way too late writing my novel and drank lots of caffeine so I had a hard time sleeping even when I did finally get to bed. Josiah is extra sensitive to caffeine when I drink it too so I usually stay away but ended up having some Pepsi with our pizza last night. Then I then kept drinking it. No wonder I've gained weight!

Yesterday was Michael's real birthday and Im going to do a post about him one of these days but I don't think I have the brain power for that to be today.

I know that Ill probably be reading enough about the election in all of your posts but let me just say WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Ive secretly kinda hated the US for the last bit but I think you have restored my faith in your decision making skills! Even though my own country is a bit doomed, Im at least happy for all of my American friends today.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes, the election went wonderfully yesterday! Yeah!

Astarte said...

I don't blame you for hating us these days, because I (and everyone else I know, really) has hated us, too! It's really terrible to live in a place where you're being judged by the actions of someone who you can't stand, and who is totally screwing up everything in almost the whole world. The only reason I've prayed that nothing would happen to Bush is because then we would have had Cheney, for crissakes, and that would have been even WORSE!